Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HOT FUN IN THE SUMMER TIME




Okay everyone I’m back on track. Now that my granddaughter has completed all of her senior projects, traveled the country for DECA, posed for her spectacular senior photo shoot, attended the prom, received awards and now – blessedly – received her diploma – I’m free!!!!!!!!

Having a family and day job along with a teaching and writing ministry is a balancing act that takes considerable planning. Rather than stress I’ve decided to take a summer vacation.

I’m taking it slow and keeping things flowing by doing what I can (want) and not worrying about what I can’t (won’t). My summer mantra – It will be there when I’m ready to get to it. LOL

What will I be doing?

I’m sticking close to home in order to complete a few preferred projects. Although I won’t be traveling much, I will take a bit of time to enjoy a book or two lounging on the beach or poolside at a resort at least once before summer’s end.

I invite you stop by and share what’s on your agenda for the summer.

Are you furiously writing the next best-seller?

Researching that one subject that will blow the minds of your readers?

Taking any continuing education courses?

Attending or hosting any book events?

Or, are you taking it slow and keeping it flowing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Until next time be blessed – Linda!

4 comments:

upwords said...

Congrats on the graduation! We have a grad too. Spent the day doing college stuff... Have a great summer!

Linda Beed said...

Thank you for stopping by. I share your pride of having a high school graduate.

Like you we're now dealing with the college transition.

Have a great summer and do stop in to check out what we're doing and share what you're up to.

Linda!

Cecelia Dowdy said...

That's a nice pic! I'll pretty much be writing as time and energy permits! I'll also be reading some great books. I don't think we're planning on going to the beach this summer, though! We will be attending my hubby's family reunion and we'll probably be barbequing some weekends. It should be a nice, relaxing summer!

Linda Beed said...

Hi Cecelia. The pic is from our Cabo San Lucas vacation two years ago. Loved it.

Have a ball at the family reunion and take notes. You never know when they will come in handy for a work in progress.

Linda!