Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today's Featured Author

Titus Pollard has ventured into new artistic ground by signing to the Urban Christian imprint with a highly anticipated debut novel scheduled for release August 2008, Living Right on Wrong Street. He is also a critically acclaimed Classical, Jazz & Gospel musician, educator, clinician, playwright, and actor.

He is personally responsible for teaching some of the most renowned artisans of contemporary music. Some of his former students have been in the employ of Dr. Bobby Jones, Maynard Ferguson, the New York Repertory Theatre, Kelly Price, The Clark Sisters, The O’Jays and the Morehouse Glee Club.

In addition to his writing, his most recent projects include his role as Rev. Cole in the film A Black Woman’s Guide to Getting Married (2008), the Gospel music CD Conversation with a Psalmist (2007), and the musical director of the stage play The Whole House (2008). He is probably best known for his world-renowned video instruction series Learn to Play Gospel Piano (1989).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titus, hello fellow UC Author. I pray that you will be blessed continually in your writing, music and all the many talents God has blessed you to have. I can't wait to read your novel. Blessings and Glory and Honor to God our savior.

Anonymous said...

Titus, congratulations on moving forward with your career and your dream! I see that you are still keeping things hopping in North Carolina. Be blessed!

Jeanette Hill

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the interest shown in my artistry and, in particular, my debut novel Living Right On Wrong Street. God has tremendously blessed me to create this book, and I look forward to hearing testimonies of how it has blessed the lives of those who read it. I am encouraging everyone to tell others about the novel, and to contact me via email at learngospelmusic@nc.rr.com